Monday, July 28, 2003

My Contract

My blogs will never have ads, as ads make me money by distracting you, which I think is horribly unfair to you.

My blogs will have several references to books, objects, etc., but there will be links only to things that I personally have loved or am convinced are of interest and would recommend to a friend. If I have a link to an author's books, it means I believe all his books are great. If I have links to a single book, it means I definitely loved that book, but cannot comment on his other works.

I will definitely market my blog and my posts by posting links to them to forums that may find this of interest. I will not indulge in online advertisement of my blog either.

You can help me in many ways.
1) If you are interested in the link, click on it, and buy the items from there. To the best of my knowledge, I get paid only if you buy stuff when the link is clicked, and not just for clicking (as in ads). Even if some links pay me for clicks, I will only link to specific items I can stand behind. If you do not like what you purchased, do let me know why, so I can add that information in the post so others don't have the bad experience you had.
2) Please forward the link of my blog or blog post to friends who may enjoy it.
3) Please show your approval for any posts that you find interesting by voting/bookmarking on sites such as delicious, technorati, reddit, digg, etc.
4) If you found that you liked something you read, you may make a donation (securely via PayPal) by clicking on the button to the right.

Now, click on the links that interest you under "Navigate the Site" to read more on topics of your interest.

And FWIW, all the content on this blog is my own opinion, and does not reflect the opinions of any past or present employers/companies/people I have any association with.

Enjoy.

No comments: